Tori Carpenter was recently hired as program director for Thrive Chelan Valley’s Fusion one-on-one mentoring program.
Sherry Dawley recently joined Numerica Performing Arts Center as director of development. Dawley has 30 years of experience in the nonprofit sector in marketing, event planning, volunteer management and fundraising.
Rebekah Escobar was recently rehired to CliftonLarsonAllen as a tax associate. Escobar has experience in both private and public accounting and earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Seattle Pacific University.
Mary V. Thresher has joined Benchmark Jewelers, Leavenworth. Thresher has over 10 years of experience in the jewelry business.
Cordell, Neher & Company PLLC has been selected to join CPAsNET, a prestigious network of accounting firms. Fewer than 30 firms in the nation have been invited to join the exclusive organization.
Jessica McFadden and Mike Marboe joined the sales and marketing department at Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers in September. McFadden brings nearly 14 years of experience in the tree fruit industry. Marboe attended the University of Idaho on a football scholarship and double-majored in Marketing and Business Management.
Wendy DalPez was recognized as the “Franchisee of the Year” for The Entrepreneur’s Source and the PuroClean TES Coach of the Year for 2017 at the recent FSBI Brands, Inc. conference in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Mick Shannon-Garvey joined Pacific Engineering & Design as a drafter.
Katherine Thomas RN, BSN has joined Valley Plastic Surgery as a certified laser practitioner. Thomas specializes in hair removal, skin rejuvenation, professional peels and radiofrequency therapies.
Biosports Physical Therapy has recently hired:
- Greg Gillum, DPT. Gillum holds a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University and a Bachelor of Exercise Science from Eastern Washington University.
- Eric Malmassari, PTA. Malmassari holds a Bachelor of Exercise Science from Central Washington University and a Physical Therapist Assistant Degree from Whatcom Community College.
CliftonLarsonAllen has recently hired:
- Holly Nevin, bookkeeper. Nevin recently worked at Accor Technology, Inc.
- Kiana Dixon, associate. Dixon is a recent graduate of Central Washington University and holds a Masters of Professional Accountancy degree.
MJ Neal Associates, Architects PLLC has recently hired:
- Nik Moushon and Korrine Moushon. Both hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture and a Masters of Architecture from Andrews University School of Architecture.
- Maria Guerra. Guerra holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture and a Masters of Architecture from Washington State University.
Susan Stephens, HR/safety coordinator at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort, attended the 3-day “Governor’s Industrial Safety Conference” in Tacoma Sept. 18-20.
Aspen Leaf Day Spa’s Karen Edwards, manager; Melissa Mathison, esthetician; and Eddie Edwards and Kelli Riddle, massage practitioners, attended Jack Canfield’s One Day To Greatness Workshop Oct. 3 in Bellevue.
Leanne Wylet, The Kettlebell Lady, recently completed her Facebook ad certification through Lurn, Inc. Copy Writing Academy.
Email your business news to email@example.com.