Decision 2012: Vote for downtown's best
Blog: Everyday Business
January 24, 2012
Almost every day you wolf down a burger at Bob’s or a combo curry plate at Cuc Tran’s or a caprese panini at Caffe Mela. That bib you wear sure gets a workout.
Well, now your, um, hunger for downtown Wenatchee — from food to shopping to customer service and more — will come in handy when you cast your votes for Downtown’s Best. Those are the annual honors awarded to local businesses by the people who know them best — the customers.
The awards are sponsored by the Wenatchee Downtown Association.
This year, you’ll vote on:
• Downtown’s best new business (and they’re quite a few of them)
• Downtown’s best bite (restaurant, not roving dog)
• Downtown’s best business improvement or renovation
• Downtown’s best customer service (lots of competition)
• Best of downtown (overall)
Email your votes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 10, or mail your votes to the WDA, 103 Palouse St., Suite 35, Wenatchee WA 98801. The winners will be announced at the Leap into Downtown Annual Banquet on Feb. 23.